With the growth of iBuying — the electronic sale of real estate that is often sight-unseen and completed online — more buyers and sellers are embracing the virtual property tour. iBuyers represent a dramatic shift in the way people are buying and selling properties.
- The Power of Virtual School Trips: An Interview with The School Trip Community’s Tom Sanderson
- Is virtual tourism the answer to the problem of overtourism?
- If walls could talk: Netflix’s The Crown and Buckingham Palace in the 1980s
- YourTour Takes Home Gold at the 2020 Travolution Awards!
- Five Ways to Bring Your Virtual Open Day to Life