Imagine watching the world go by in Manhattan’s Central Park, scuba diving in the Barrier Reef or exploring the Pyramids of Giza, all from the comfort of your own home. These experiences are now possible with Virtual Reality, a disruptive technology that is allowing people to be transported to a completely new place with the click of a button.
- The Power of Virtual School Trips: An Interview with The School Trip Community’s Tom Sanderson
- Is virtual tourism the answer to the problem of overtourism?
- If walls could talk: Netflix’s The Crown and Buckingham Palace in the 1980s
- YourTour Takes Home Gold at the 2020 Travolution Awards!
- Five Ways to Bring Your Virtual Open Day to Life